Ahead of the game’s September 11th release date, publisher PQube and developer Level 91 Entertainment released a new trailer for their drift-heavy 1-on-1 arcade racer, Inertial Drift, which showcases the game’s various game modes.
Here’s a handy list of the game modes included in Inertial Drift:
- Practice: Choose a vehicle and a track and get to know the game.
- Ghost Battle: Race against ghosts of other players.
- Time Attack: Record the fastest lap.
- Race: Pretty self-explanatory. Go head-to-head with other racers across the game’s 20 circuits.
- Duel: Fill you bar by creating distance between you and another driver. The first player with its bar full, wins
- Endurance: Reach the checkpoint before the timer runs out.
- Style: chain up moves for a greater reward, but careful as crashing will penalize you.