Following the success of Tom Clancy’s The Division’s substantial Update 1.8, “Resistance”, Ubisoft has released Update 1.8.1, bringing Xbox One X Enhanced 4K.
Additionally, two new global events join the fold – Blackout and Onslaught, respectively available until the end of April and end of May 2018.
The update includes:
- Increased drop rate for Classified Gear
- Legendary difficulty added for Amherst’s Apartment and Grand Central Station missions
- More than 40 new commendations
- Global Events offer new Classified Gear Set caches specific to each set
- Legendary Missions have 20% chance to reward Classified Gear
- Assignments provide more Division Tech
- Season Pass supply drop awards 100 Division Tech
- And finally bug fixes
Have you checked back into The Division since Update 1.8?