Forza Horizon 4’s Series 11 update has gone live along with a collaboration with between Playground Games and the BBC to bring hit car show Top Gear to the track.
The update includes a new Horizon Story, with seven chapters featuring entirely new gameplay, narrated by presenter Chris Harris. Completing the Top Gear Horizon Special will unlock the “I am The Stig” t-shirt, The Stig race suit, the Top Gear project E-AT car, the record-breaking Top Gear Track-tor, and more.
Head of Digital Entertainment & Games at BBC Studios, Bradley Crooks jad the following to say:
“Top Gear and Forza continue their great association working with the Horizon team for the first time with this all new Top Gear story. We can’t wait to see Stig and the team driving all over the UK like never before.”
Series 11 also brings back a fan favourite, Class-Based Rivals – now you can build the perfect hot-lapping machine for each Class and each Route, and dominate the leaderboards.
More Star rewards have been added additionally to the update from the awards below:
- Become a Racing Superstar to earn the PG Race Outfit (Legendary Clothing)
- Become a PR Stunt Superstar to earn the 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod (Legendary Car)
- Become a Superstar Explorer to earn the Gold Viking Helmet (Legendary Clothing)
- Become a Superstar Creator to earn the Dark Crown (Legendary Clothing)
- Become a Story Superstar to earn the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Legendary Car)
- Become an Adventure Superstar to earn the Golden Chicken Suit (Legendary Clothing)
Next on the update agenda is Horizon Life, with the added ability to deep-dive into your progress through the Horizon Life campaign and see the rewards you’ve got to unlock. Simply visit the Horizon Life screen and choose any tile to see your progress in that area of the campaign.
There will also be new seasonal event to play in the playlists. Also find a full list of new cars to unlock below:
- 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport (Festival Playlist: Autumn)
- 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor (Autoshow)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (Spring Trial)
- 2006 Koenigsegg CCX (Festival Playlist: Winter)
- 2011 McLaren 12C Coupe (Autumn championship)
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6×6 (Story: Top Gear)
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain “Project E-AT” (Story: Top Gear)
- 2018 Top Gear Track-tor (Story: Top Gear)
So hop onto Forza Horizon 4 today to check out the new content and enjoy some unsensible fun in Top Gear’s new Horizon Story.