Capcom has finally given us a full glimpse of Nemesis which is set to hunt down S.T.A.R.S. in the remake of the 1999 Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. As you can see, the unstoppable machine comes fully prepared for battle; with an arsenal of heavy duty weapons such as including an enormous flame thrower and a laser-guided rocket launcher and his elongated tentacle mutation.
Along with the massive baddie, Capcom also gives up a look at new friends and foes:
- Brad Vickers is one of the sole survivors of the Mansion Incident (depicted in the original Resident Evil) and helped with investigations into Umbrella Corp. As one of the last surviving members of S.T.A.R.S. in Raccoon City, he’s also in Nemesis’ sights.
- Mikhail Victor is a U.B.C.S. commanding officer; a leader with years of military and commanding experience. Mikhail was seriously injured in his team’s mission to evacuate survivors from Raccoon City. Despite his dire circumstance, he still does as much as he can to help civilians and his platoon. It is his compassion to save Raccoon City’s citizens that convince Jill to help their cause.
- Nicholai Ginovaef is a U.B.C.S. team leader whose incredibly resilient, cold and calculating, willing to make the necessary sacrifices for the mission and his own benefit. Nicholai dismisses Jill as a “bleeding heart” who will get herself killed.
- Tyrell Patrick is a U.B.C.S. member and a seasoned veteran specializing in hacking and disabling security devices. Tyrell provides invaluable support from behind the lines.
- Murphy Seeker is another member of the U.B.C.S. and former U.S. Marine is an exceptional sniper. Like Mikhail, he also gets seriously injured during the Raccoon City mission.
- Dario Rosso is a civilian that Jill encounters in a warehouse in uptown Raccoon City who is reeling from the shock of losing his family. He also rejects Jill’s pleas to escape the crumbling city.
- The Hunter is back. Both Jill and Carlos will encounter this terrifying monster in Resident Evil 3. These bioweapons were created by combining the genetic material of humans and reptiles, creating an incredibly fast and powerful threat.