London set gothic title, Vampyr has launched its first update introducing a number of game fixes for Xbox One.
The patch includes the following:
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- [X1] Fixed an issue with water light reflection blinding players.
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Various other fixes
The devs have promised bigger updates are in the pipeline introducing new in-game features and further patches.